Monday, October 8, 2012

Avocado Feta Dip

As I was looking at all the food blogs I follow. I stumbled across this dip on MmmCafe and knew that I had to try this out. We love avocado and feta cheese in our house so I knew it had to be tasty. Chelsea over at MmmCafe said that her hubby loves to make this and they fight over who gets the last of it and I knew that is what would happen in our house. My hubby was gone for work, this past weekend but me, my 10 year old daughter and my almost 2 year old ate all of this dip up in one sitting!!(my almost 7 year old doesn't like avocado) It was amazing. The Dip is completely healthy for you as well. Avocados are a power food-so good and so good for you!!! Do yourself a favor and go make this dip now!!! Avocado Feta Dip 2 large avocados,diced and smashed a little not completely 1/3 cup feta cheese 1/2 tsp black pepper 3/4 tsp garlic salt 1/2 tsp onion powder juice of 1 lime Cilantro if desired(i didn't have any this time but will use for sure next time) Mix all together well and serve with chips or veggies or crackers. Note: don't completely smash the avocados it is better a little chunky!!!

No comments: