Monday, July 27, 2009

Cheesy Bread

This is a tasty way to have French bread. I had some french bread rolls that i needed to use wo I used them but the recipe calls for 2 Loaves of French Bread but can easily be cut in half so you only use one loaf for a smaller family.
Cheesy Bread
2 Loaves french bread
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup shredded asiago cheese~i used cheddar
1 cups shredded jack cheese~I used pepper jack and mozzarella
1 cup mayo
1 bunch green onions, chopped Optional
2 cloves garlic, pureed
Cut French bread in halves horizontally. Mix butter, cheeses, mayo, green onions, and garlic in a bowl, blending well. Spread cut side of bread halves with spread. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, then place under broiler for about 3 minutes longer. Cut into slices and serve.
So yummy have it with your pasta dish tonight!!


4 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Yummy I love cheese and bread so this is perfect for me.

Lara said...

This looks like a dream dish for my kids with the bread and cheese combined. Delicious!

Coleens Recipes said...

Oh! This looks SO good.

Sonya said...

These look great! Im going to make it this weekend. Thanks for such a great recipe!