Friday, May 1, 2009

Peanut Butter Suprise Cookies

I made these yummy treats way back in September. I got a request from Coleen over at Coleen's recipes for the recipe. I posted this recipe over on my personal blog back in Sept. but not on here. So this is for you Coleen!


Peanut Butter Suprise Cookies (adapted from Picky Palate)
2 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
3 T cream
24 rolos
Mini M&M's for sprinkling on top
Cream the peanut butter, butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the flour and mix till well combined. Spoon into a greased muffin tin~each muffin cup should be about 1/2 full. Place in a 320 degree oven for about 13-15 minutes or until the edges are getting browned. Take them out and push 1 Rolo into each of the cups until it is flush with the top of the cookie cup.Top with a few of the marshmallows. Return to the oven for 2 minutes. Take out let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the muffin tin. Melt the chocolate chips with the cream in the microwave~only cook for 20 secs at a time and stir so you don't over cook it. Spoon over the top of each cookie cup. Sprinkle with Mini M&M's. Let stand for a minute so the choclate can set. Then enjoy!!! This is the recipe as I tweeked it. I used a regular size muffin tin but you can use a mini one also!!

Don't those looks so gooey and yummy!! Your kids will love them. Also if you aren't a fan of Marshmallows I think they would be great with out them. Next time I make them I am going to make them without the marshmallows. Enjoy!!





4 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

I have some peanutbutter addicts in my family that will go nuts for these!! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe. It is going to be a great one, I can tell. One question...full size muffin cups or mini-muffin?

Donna-FFW said...

These look fantastic. I will try them, I may leave out the marshmallow also. You have another cooking blog? Am I missing out?

Romney Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romney Family said...

I just have a personal Family blog I posted these on!!