Monday, March 15, 2010

Pulled Pork

I know that I have posted a recipe for pulled pork that we use for sandwiches before. This one is pretty much the same but just has a few slight adjustments. We served this with a baked potato and with the bbq sauce I posted just before this post.


Pulled Pork
4-5 lb pork loin or roast(i used pork roast because has less fat but either will work and you can even use pork chops)
2 tsp. cajun seasoning
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp salt
1-14 oz can beef broth
2 T. liquid smoke
1 cup bbq sauce
1 T. minced garlic
Put meat in crockpot. Rub the cajun seasoning, pepper and salt all over the top of the roast. Pour in the beef broth, liquid smoke,bbq sauce, and garlic. Cook on high for 5-6 hours. Dump most of the juice off. Leaving a little of the juice. Shred the pork with two forks. Serve with more bbq sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MMM! I can almost smell this. I haven't had pulled pork in a long time. Delicious!