Friday, October 9, 2009

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

I had some leftover pumpkin from something else and I was in the mood to bake something so I thought I would make mini cheesecakes since I didn't want to go to all the work of making a big one. I just threw things together and made this up and they turned out really good. I think they would be even better with real whipped cream on the top of each one!!! If you love cheesecake and pumpkin give these babies a try they are super easy!!!

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes (make 12 regular muffin size cheesecakes)

4oz softened cream cheese
6 T. sugar

Mix these together until fluffy and then add:

1 cup Pumpkin puree

Mix well then add:
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp cinnamon

Mix just untiled combined. Set this mixture aside.

Crust: 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs

1/2 stick of butter, melted

1 T. brown sugar

Mix and put a spoonful in the bottom of a greased paper lined regular muffin tin. Then put a couple of spoonfuls of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture in each cup. If desired sprinkle with Chocolate chips and then place in a 325 degree oven and back for 25-30 minutes or until set. Take out and let cool to room temp then store in the refrigerator.
Doesn't that look tasty?


Note: You can easily double this recipe or even triple it for a bigger crowd. Next time I make these I am going to make a bigger batch.
Note: YOu can drizzle them with melted caramel as well. It was a great addition on top:



5 comments:

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Yum, those look great and I DO love me some pumpkin and cheesecake!

Btw, love your header!
~ingrid

Smitty n' Chelle said...

MMMMMMMMM.....

Coleens Recipes said...

This would be a great idea for Thanksgiving too!!

Elly May said...

OOoo they look delish. I made pumkin cinn rolls and pumpkin scones at mom and dad's. I am in the mood for pumpkin these fall days!

Tami said...

I've been searching for some new pumpkin recipes. Gotta add this one to my list!

Thanks for sharing! YUM!